Monday, July 4, 2011

What I am Writing

I have not been using my spare time very wisely.  Apart from the little reading I've been doing and the work on an upcoming newsletter that I will edit and write for (a newsletter which may replace my blogging, although the writing will be on slightly different topics and much better organized), I have been doing very little writing.  I've started to pick up the slack, though, and now the only relevant factor is whether or not I will carry through my plans.

Here's what I've been writing on, so far,

  1. I have an article coming out on the LvMI website, I believe sometime next week, on the Electric Daisy Carnival, drug legalization, and the unintended consequences of prohibition.  The best part is that I wrote the article when my brain was still recovering from the 72 hours worth of that electro-house music festival;
  2. I am writing two articles based on this interview with Greenspan.  The first is indirectly related and deals with Austrian economics and the concept of market (im)perfection.  For another subtle hint, also read my comment on a recent blog post at Coordination Problem;
  3. The second article is more directly related to that interview with Greenspan, and will be a (hopefully) introductory essay on why Greenspan did influence the creation of the housing bubble.  In other words, it will be an introduction to capital theory (an introduction being all I can really write, given my [lack of] expertise);
  4. As I alluded to in a previous post, I will be writing on war, aggregate demand, stimulus, and economic performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment